Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365 : Week 2

{Linking up with Laura for my second week of Project 365}

I cannot believe that I'm posting two weeks in a row! And I actually took pictures all week just so I could post here, lol. Project 365 FTW! I hope I can keep up with it now that school is starting again! By the way, I am SO DONE with school... I seriously am so tired of it already, lol. And the classes seem to multiply! When I think I have so little left, bam! more appear.. ugh! >.<

Anyways, let's go to the good part... my week!

Day 1 - Sunday: I am a member of the LDS church, aka, a Mormon and my religion is really important to me. My cousin was giving her farewell talk last Sunday since she is going on her mission to Lisbon, Portugal and we drove to her ward to see her. After that we went to a little party at my aunt's house and ate awesome sandwiches! Unfortunately, I have no pictures of that because I forgot my phone in the car, lol!

Day 2 - Monday: Four Cheese croissants for breakfast!

Day 3 - Tuesday: Doctor's appointment in the morning! I will have to be there again in 3 weeks, so I'm sure you'll see other pictures like this soon, lol! 


 Day 4 - Wednesday: Fortune Cookie! Yes, I know Panda Express, I should say I love you more often. Working on that! ;) 


Day 5 - Thursday: My daily Bible studies! I read a chapter a night, and do this awesome little prayer in the beginning that I may open the book in a chapter I need to read/ or will be helpful for me that day. Always works!

Day 6 - Friday: Grocery shopping... but wait, am I shopping for grocery or toys? both lol

Day 7 - Saturday: Talking with this pretty little lady online! Sophia is my niece and I talked about her before on the blog, and now she's 4 months old and has just discovered her little hands, lol! She keeps them in her mouth all day long, but I also noticed that she is getting aware she has feet too, hahaha! I love, love, love her, and can't wait to meet her in person. That is the part that sucks about living in another country.... but oh well, I hope she will love her aunt Mari as much as I love her! Oh, and by the way, yes, the toy is for her, lol!

So, I'm going back to packing, since my family and I will be moving very, very soon... so far I have one box with not even half of my books in, so gotta figure out a way to take it all with me... maybe donate some as well.. I don't know. Anyways, hope y'all have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Faith said...

i really like these posts! i really want to do this project too!

Julie Danielle said...

Oh I love Panda Express. Miss it. They don't have one near us :(

ktpland said...

another busy week! keep them coming & good luck with packing!

Karen said...

Your niece looks like a cutie pie :) And those croissants look absolutely delicious!!!