Wednesday, January 25, 2012

what does your phone say about you?

okay, so i missed the project last week, so i figured i'd just post whatever i had in my phone today! (yes, i'm trying to get used to posting always!) it's funny because a phone can say so much about a person... mine just tells me that i am SOOOO boring lol! my pictures make no sense, but hey, it's who i am! i am not extremely fun and my life is not a movie... it can be pretty boring sometimes, but it's my life and i like it!

this week has been crazy so far... school started with the homework, my mom has left to brazil to get my baby sis (i'll make sure i take a video of them coming back on sunday! my sis is totally a drama queen lol!) and i've shopped like there was no tomorrow yesterday because my older sister (that lives in brazil) gives me long, long lists of things to buy every time we go there... for someone that doesn't like shopping much like me (i know, weird!) it's hell lol!

on a happier note, i am sooo close to getting the venue i want for the wedding! michael and i have decided that we wanna do the wedding in brazil, because basically he is too sweet and said he is willing to do the wedding there so i wouldn't complain about it in 10 years i would be completely happy on my special day lol! the place looks great and i am sooo very excited for it! i will post more info on the wedding as soon as we get an ok from the place!

now, to the picturesssss....




1- chick-fil-a date with my mommy!
2- packing my books.. i have sooo many!
3- grocery shopping, yes.. weekly.
4- lost in school, looking for the right class.. campus is huge and i still get lost sometimes, lol
5- oreo ice cream! yum!
6&7- shopping for my sister, ha.
8- found this picture of me and my sister "finding" santa's huge bag of gifts just for us! i was probably 3-4 in this picture, my sister 5... cute, cute. love the big eyes and smiles!

and just because she is the cutest and i'm so in love, my niece again!

pretty baby girl!

No comments: